BAZOOKA SOCCER 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11 TOURNAMENT MARCH 6-7, 2021 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U8/9 SILVER & U9-U19 AT CENTRAL PARK 9151 NORTHWEST 2ND STREET PLANTATION, FLORIDA 33324
PERMIT FOR BAZOOKA SOCCER 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11 TOURNAMENT
TEAM MANAGER REGISTER HERE:
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO BAZOOKA SOCCER AND MAIL TO: BEFORE FEBRUARY 16, 2021
P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD BELOW: REQUEST PAYPAL INVOICE FROM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
SOME OF THE CLUBS THAT REGISTERED THEIR TEAMS FOR 2017 BAZOOKA SOCCER 7v7 & 9V9 TOURNAMENT.
* WEST PINES UNITED FC * PINECREST PREMIER * FLORIDA HAWKS FC * FORT LAUDERDALE FC * LEE COUNTY STRIKERS * MIAMI STRIKE FORCE * CES BREAKERS * SK SUNBLAZER * DAVIE UNITED SOCCER CLUB * KENDALL HAMMOCKS LIGHTNING * KEY BISCAYNE SC * FCBESCOLA FLORIDA * SOUTH MIAMI UNITED FC * CAPE CORAL ARSENAL * KENDALL SOCCER CLUB * CYCLONE SOCCER HOLLYWOOD * MIAMI LAKES UNITED * COAST TO COAST BANDITS FC * CORAL GABLES SOCCER * CITY OF LAUDERHILL * MIAMI SPRINGS SOCCER * SOUTH DADE ELITE FC * MARGATE UNITED FC *
U8/U9 SILVER & U9-U10 REGISTRATION FEE: $450.00
U11-U12 REGISTRATION FEE: $450.00 U13-U19: $600.00
Bazooka Soccer representative will contact you once your application is received.
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS.
None local teams must make Hotel Reservation through TOURNAMENT HOTELS and complete HOTEL CONFIRMATION FORM by March, 2021
Incase of incomplete bracket, you will be contacted regarding playing up.
TEAM CHECK-IN: ONLINE ONLY
Bazooka Soccer 7v7 & 9v9 Tournament March 7-8, 2020 will be at the Central Park Plantation, Florida for Boys and Girls U8/9 Silver & U9 - U19. ThisTournament is open to All USSF Affiliates, US Youth Soccer, US Club Soccer and AYSO: Premier, Competitive and Academy teams. Application Deadline: March, 20201
Accepted teams will be posted: March, 2021
Schedule: Schedule will be posted WEDNESDAY MARCH, 2021
March 7-8, 2020: Games
Format: 3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket and 8 team bracket.
U8/9 Silver ONLY U8 = 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U9-10= 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U11-U12= 9v9 U13-U19 = 11v11
TOURNAMENT AWARDS: Players – 1st & 2nd Place .
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
U8/U9 SilveR: $450.00 March, 2021
U9-U10: $450.00 March, 2021
U11-U12: $450.00 March, 2021 U13-U19: $600.00 March, 2021
*Applications and Checks must be sent in together (send in your registration early for consideration. Space is limited)
REFEREE FEES: Per/team Per/game
U11/12 $45.00 U13-U19 $60.00
Select and Competitive teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your record and results of top tournaments attended. A minimum of three (3) games plus finals are guaranteed.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State and National Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after March 2, 2020 application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. Schedules will be posted after application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather or withdrawal of application after deadline. Incase of odd numbers, brackets will be combined and you will be notified. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full.
If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistant Coach.
All teams must have the following documents for check-in - ONLINE ONLY
Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in.
* Valid player and coaches passes with photo & must be laminated.
* Five copies of Official Team Roster.
* Medical release form for each player. FYSA members must use the FYSA MRF
* National (State) Association Approved Guest Player Form if applicable.
* Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams) US Club Soccer N/A
* International Teams contact Tournament Director for information regarding Medical release form. Remember to purchase Travel Insurance for your team from your travel agent when you buy flight ticket for your team.
* Passport required for all Foreign players at Check-in Friday night.
* Player picture Identification cards (Player Passes) for all Foreign players.
* Approval from your National Association to participate in this tournament.
* National Association approved Guest player Form if applicable
ADDRESS: 9151 NORTHWEST 2ND STREET PLANTATION, FLORIDA 33324