8TH ANNUAL BAZOOKA SOCCER MEMORIAL DAY TOURNAMENT MAY 29-31, 2021 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U8-U19 AT NORTHWEST COMPLEX APOPKA, FLORIDA
SOME OF THE CLUBS THAT REGISTERED THEIR TEAMS FOR THE 2017 5TH ANNUAL BAZOOKA SOCCER MEMORIAL DAY TOURNAMENT:
* WEST FLORIDA FLAMES * HUNTER'S CREEK SOCCER CLUB * PORT ST. JOHN UNITED * PALM BEACH SOCCER ACADEMY * WESLEY CHAPEL SOCCER CLUB * ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY * FORT LAUDERDALE FC * TOPSEED ATHLETIC CLUB * CLAY COUNTY SOCCER CLUB * PEMBROKE PINES OPTIMIST * LAKELAND FC * OCYS * MST PACHUCA FC * LAKE COUNTY SOCCER * LEG-A-Z- SOCCER * BAY COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION * CORONCORO SOCCER CLUB * FC FLORIDA FC TREASURE COAST * ANESA ELITE * ACYS SPIRIT UNITED * WHYSA KICKS * DELTONA YSC * FC KISSIMMEE UNITED * WESLEY CHAPEL SOCCER CLUB * CELEBRATION YOUTH SOCCER * FC LIONS SOCCER CLUB * GREATER OSCEOLA UNITED * DRIFTWOOD YOUTH SPORTS INC. FELINOS UNITED SOCCER CLUB *
Bazooka Soccer representative will contact you once your application is received.
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS.
None local teams must make Hotel Reservation through TOURNAMENT HOTELS and complete HOTEL CONFIRMATION FORM by May 24, 2021
Incase of incomplete bracket, you will be contacted regarding playing up.
TEAM CHECK-IN: ONLINE ONLY
TEAM MANAGERS REGISTER YOUR TEAM(S) HERE: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?eventid=82305
LAST DAY TO PAY WITH CHECK: MAY 1, 2021
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO BAZOOKA SOCCER AND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD: REQUEST PAYPAL INVOICE FROM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
U8/U9 SILVER & U9-U10 REGISTRATION FEE: $570.00
U11-U12 REGISTRATION FEE: $645.00
U13-U19 REGISTRATION FEE: $745.00
The 8th Annual Bazooka Soccer Memorial Day Tournament May 29-31, 2021 for Boys and Girls U9-U19 The BSMD Tournament is open to All USSF Affiliates, US Youth Soccer, US Club Soccer, Super Y, AYSO, SAY, USSSA.
Games will be played at Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida 32712
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport.
3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket and 8 team bracket. Brackets will be combined incase of odd numbers.
U13 - U19 = 2x30 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U13/U14 = 2x35 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U15/16 = 2x40 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U17-U19 = 2x45 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021 Accepted teams will be posted: May 26, 2021
Schedule will be posted WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAY 26, 2021
Games: May 29-31, 2021
U8/9 SILVER = 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U9 = 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U10 = 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U11 - U12 = 9v9
U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U18 = 11v11
TOURNAMENT AWARDS: Players - 1st & 2nd Place.
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
U8/9 SILVER, U9-U10: $570.00 May 24, 2021
U11-U12: $645.00 May 24, 2021
U12/13-U19: $745.00 May 24, 2021
*Applications and Checks must be sent in together. Register Now Space is Limited.
Premier, State Cup, ODP, Competitive and Regional teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your records and results of top tournaments attended. A minimum of three (3) games plus finals are guaranteed.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after May 24, 2021 application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather, after your team is accepted or withdrawal of application after application deadline. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full. The following are not allowed at the Park at any time: Tobacco Products of any type, Alchoholic Beverages and Pets/Dog(s) except for Service Dog with Permit.
DOCUMENTATION: All teams must have the following documents for a Mandatory Team Check-in: ONLINE ONLY
* FYSA COVID RELEASE FORM
* Valid player and coaches passes with picture ID and must be laminated.
* Five copies of official team roster.
* Medical release form for each player (you may use your own).
* Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams). US Club Soccer not required.
* Five copies of approved Guest player form from your National Association if applicable.
NORTHWEST COMPLEX 3710 JASON DWELLEY PARKWAY APOPKA, FLORIDA 32712
FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org