BAZOOKA SOCCER PRESEASON TOURNAMENT AUGUST 7-8, 2021 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U8-U19 AT NORTHWEST COMPLEX APOPKA, FLORIDA
JOIN US IN APOPKA FOR THE BAZOOKA SOCCER PRESEASON TOURNAMENT AUGUST 7-8, 2021 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U8/9 SILVER & U9-U19 AT NORTHWEST COMPLEX APOPKA, FLORIDA
2016 TEAMS- FIVE STARS FC U11 BOYS PUERTO RICO, CHICAGO COUGARS U10B & U14B CHICAGO, ILLINIOS
SOME OF THE CLUBS THAT REGISTERED THEIR TEAMS FOR THE 2016 BAZOOKA SOCCER PRESEASON TOURNAMENT.
* FIVE STARS FC PUERTO RICO * COLLEGE DE COTE PLAGE HAITI * CHICAGO COUGARS * OAKVILLE SOCCER CLUB * MIAMI STARS * FKK * TAMPA BAY UNITED * OCYS * CAPE CORAL SA * ACYS SPIRIT UNITED * ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY * PORT ORANGE SC * BRADEN RIVER SC * CLERMONT FC * PSJ UNITED * GREATER OSCEOLA UNITED * AFX * INDIALANTIC YSA * WHYSA * FOUR CORNERS FC * BEACHSIDE INDIALANTIC BARTOW SC * FUSC * NORTH LAKELAND YOUTH SOCCER * OKEEHEELEE HEAT * HAINES CITY * LAKE COUNTY SOCCER NEON U16 BOYS CHAMPIONS
U.S. SOCCER FEDERATION PERMIT FOR FOREIGN TEAMS
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO BAZOOKA SOCCER AND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD BELOW: REQUEST PAYPAL INVOICE FROM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
U8/9 SILVER & 9-U10 REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESEASON TOURNAMENT: $550.00
U11-U12 REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESEASON TOURNAMENT: $595.00
U13-U19 REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESEASON TOURNAMET: $695.00
Application & Tournament Information: This event is for International & Preseason Tournament.
Please read, understand and agree to the following before applying to the Preseason Tournament:
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS.
1. All none local team are required to stay at the Tournament hotels. Team Manager will receive the list of Tournament hotels for hotel reservations once accepted in the Tournament.
2. All teams and players must complete Medical Release form. MRF is available on our website.
3. Registration fee is due from the date of your application. Application is complete when your registration fee is received. Once a team is accepted and withraw from the tournament, registration fee will be forfeited.
Make Check payable to Bazooka Soccer and mail to:
BAZOOKA SOCCER P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FL 32524
Include a copy of your registration with your payment.
4. *** Book your departure flights from 6:00pm out of Orlando International Airport due to final games.
5. Clubs/Teams are responsible for the Behavior of their Coaches, Parents and Players on and of the field and keep in mind that College coaches, Referees and Scouts may be staying in thesame hotels.
6. Once your application is complete; Application & Registration fee received, you will be contacted immediately regarding acceptance. (You do not have to wait for application deadline). If your team is not accepted, 100% of your registration fee will be returned to you immediately.
7. Team check-in: ONLINE-INFORMATION COMING SOON
8. Pets, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco products of any type is prohibited in this tournament.
9. A minimum of 3 games are guaranteed plus finals.
10. Awards: 1st and 2nd Place
11. Incase of odd numbers, brackets will be combined and your team will be contacted.
12. Please do not call or email us to find out the teams that have been accepted before you register your team (that was at the early stage of tournaments). Complete the application process and we will let you know if your team is accepted or not.
13. You have read the Rules of this competition and agree to them.
TEAM MANAGERS CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM(S):
Join us in Apopka for the Preseason Tournament for Boys and Girls U8/9 Silver & U9-U19 August 8-9, 2020 at Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida. Orlando area is a centralized location for Summer Preseason Tournaments, Team/Family Summer Vacation, Scouts, College Coaches, Teams and players from Northern States, Canada and foreign teams. So plan your team/family vacation around Preseason Games. Tourist attractions and theme Parks are about 30-40 minutes from soccer fields.
Tournament fields are close to Restaurants, Lodging and 30-40 minutes to tourist attractions in Orlando area such as Sea World, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and all Disney Parks (Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios).
AIRPORTS: Orlando International Airport.
Boys: U9 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U18 U19
Girls: U9 U10 U11 U12 U13 U14 U15 U16 U17 U18 U19
U8/9 Silver & 9 - U10: 7v7 - Team Roster 12 Players Maximum. OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U11 - U12: 9v9 - Team Roster 16 Players Maximum.
U13 - U19: 11v11 - Team Roster 22 Players Maximum
Format: 3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket, 8 team bracket.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2020
Accepted teams will be posted: August 3, 2020
Schedule will be posted: MONDAY NIGHT August 3, 2020
PRELIMINARY GAMES: U13 - U19 = 2x30 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U13/U14 = 2x35 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U15/16 = 2x40 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
U17-U19 = 2x45 Minutes plus 5 Minutes Break
The tournament is open to All USSF affiliates and FIFA members.
All foreign teams are required to register early and complete travel arrangements early so that notification of foreign team participation to United States Soccer Federation is completed on time as required.
Team Managers, complete the application process: register your team and mail your team's registration fee to Bazooka Soccer and once this process is completed, we will let you know if your team is accepted ASAP. You do not have to wait for application deadline to know if your team is acepted. Once your team is accepted, you will receive Hotel and Team check-in information and all accepted teams must stay in the approved Hotels. Any team that fail to stay in the tournament Hotel will forfeit their registration fee and will not participate in the tournament.
Teams will be assigned to Divisions and the teams in each Division with the highest points according to the tournament point system will be the Champion. Awards: 1st and 2nd Placed Teams.
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
U8/9 Silver & 9 - U10: $550.00 August 3, 2020
U11 - U12: $595.00 August 3, 2020
U13 -U19: $695.00 August 3, 2020
* Application and checks must be send in together. Send in your registration early for consideration.
Register Now Space is Limited:
Make checks payable to:
BAZOOKA SOCCER P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
Premier, State Cup, ODP, Competitive, Regional, National and Foreign teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your record and results of top tournaments attended, however, some teams will be invited to participate in the Preseason Games. A minimum of three (3) games are guaranteed plus finals.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State and National Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after August 3, 2020 deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather, after your team is accepted or withdrawal of application after application deadline. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full.
The following are not allowed in Northwest Complex at any time: Tobacco Products of any type, Alchoholic Beverages, Pets.
ONLINE CHECK-IN UNTIL AFTER COVID-19 (All teams must have the following documents.
Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in on Friday night.
* Valid player and coaches passes must be laminated.
* Five copies of official team roster.
* Medical release form for each player (you may use your own).
* Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams) US Club Soccer N/A
* International Teams contact Tournament Director for information regarding Medical release form. Remember to purchase Travel Insurance for your team from your travel agent when you buy flight ticket for your team.
* Passport required for all Foreign players at Check-in Friday night.
* Player picture Identification cards (Player Passes) for all Foreign players.
* Approval from your National Association to participate in this tournament.
* National Association approved Guest player Form if applicable
Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida, 32712
FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org