BAZOOKA SOCCER PRE-THANKSGIVING CUP NOVEMBER 21-22, 2020 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U8-U16 AT NORTHWEST COMPLEX APOPKA, FLORIDA
TEAM MANAGERS REGISTER HERE: https://
Bazooka Soccer representative will contact you once your application is received.
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS:
None local teams must make Hotel Reservations through TOURNAMENT HOTELS and complete HOTEL CONFIRMATION FORM before NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Incase of incomplete bracket, you will be contacted regarding playing up.
TEAM CHECK-IN: ONLINE
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO BAZOOKA SOCCER AND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD: REQUEST PAYPAL INVOICE FROM TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
U8/U9 SILVER & U9-U10 REGISTRATION FEE: $570.00
U11-U12 REGISTRATION FEE: $595.00
U13-U16 REGISTRATION FEE: $695.00
SOME OF THE CLUBS THAT REGISTERED THEIR TEAMS FOR THE 2017 BAZOOKA SOCCER PRE-THANKSGIVING CUP.
* WESTON FC * IMG ACADEMY * WEST FLORIDA FLAMES * PINECRST PREMIER * FLORIDA RUSH * CLERMONT FC * SOUTH MIAMI UNITED * OCYS * FC TAMPA * RONALDO ACADEMY * FC FLORIDA * FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS * SOUTH ORLANDO SOCCER CLUB * PYS * GOLDEN GOAL SPORTS * WHYSA KICKS * FLORIDA COAST FUTBOL CLUB * FUTBOL FIRST ACADEMY * WEST PASCO FUTBOL CLUB * GREATER OSCEOLA UNITED SOCCER CLUB * SOUTH FLORIDA ELITE FUTBOL CLUB * OLDSMAR SOCCER CLUB * UNITED FUTBOL CLUB * LAKE COUNTY SOCCER * FLORIDA ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY * LEG-A-Z SOCCER * PLANT CITY FUTBOL CLUB * WESLEY CHAPEL SOCCER CLUB * BREVARD SA * COASTAL KICKS * FFA * LEHIGH YSA * FLORIDA GULF COAST LIONS FC * CELEBRATION YOUTH SOCCER * SISONKE SIMUNYE * AF TIGRES *
Bazooka Soccer Pre-Thanksgiving Cup November 21-22, 2020 will be at the Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida for Boys and Girls U9 - U16 Bazooka Soccer Thanksgiving Cup is open to All USSF Affiliates, US Youth Soccer, US Club Soccer and AYSO: Premier, Competitive and Academy teams.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
Accepted teams will be posted: November 16, 2020
Schedule: Schedule will be posted WEDNESDAY NIGHT November 18, 2020
TEAM CHECK-IN: ONLINE ONLY
Format: 3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket and 8 team bracket.
U8/9 Silver & 9-U10= 7v7 OFFSIDE - USSF, USYS & FYSA RULE
U13-U16 = 11v11
TOURNAMENT AWARDS: Players – 1st & 2nd Place .
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE
U8/9 Silver & 9-U10: $570.00 November 16, 2020
U11-U12: $595.00 November 16, 2020
U-13-U16: $695.00 November 16, 2020
*Applications and Checks must be sent in together (send in your registration early for consideration. Space is limited)
Select and Competitive teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your record and results of top tournaments attended. A minimum of three (3) games plus finals are guaranteed.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State and National Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after November 16, 2020 application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. Schedules will be posted after application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather or withdrawal of application after deadline. Incase of odd numbers, brackets will be combined and you will be notified, if your team do not want to play up, your team's registration fee will be applied to the next Bazooka Soccer tournament. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full.
If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistant Coach.
All teams must have the following documents for ONLINE TEAM CHECK-IN.
Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in
* Valid player and coaches passes with photo & must be laminated.
* Five copies of Official Team Roster.
* Medical release form for each player. FYSA members must use the FYSA MRF
* National (State) Association Approved Guest Player Form if applicable.
* Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams) US Club Soccer N/A
Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida
ADDRESS: 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida 32712