16TH ANNUAL BAZOOKA SOCCER COLLEGE SHOWCASE INTERNATIONAL FEBRUARY 27-28, 2021 FOR BOYS AND GIRLS U15-U19 AT NORTHWEST COMPLEX APOPKA, FLORIDA
GENERAL RULES OF THE NORTHWEST RECREATION COMPLEX
1 No alcohol allowed in the park
2 No Drones, Remote control Cars, Planes, Helicopters,
Rockets, Boats, or Fireworks
3 No Animals
4 No Fighting
5 No inappropriate language
6 No Fishing
7 No Golfing or Golf Carts
8 No swimming
9 No dumping of garbage or pollution of water
10 Outside grills are not allowed
SOME OF THE CLUBS THAT HAVE REGISTERED THEIR TEAMS FOR THE 2017 COLLEGE SHOWCASE.
* FLORIDA KRAZE/KRUSH * TAMPA BAY UNITED * INDIALANTIC FORCE * FC TAMPA * PARIS SAINT GERMAIN ACADEMY MIAMI * TAMPA DYNAMO FC * PORT ST. JOHN SC * BREVARD SOCCER ALLIANCE * BRADEN RIVER SOCCER CLUB * FLORIDA SOCCER CLUB * PYS * WESLEY CHAPEL SOCCER CLUB * PLANT CITY FC * GOLDEN ISLES SOCCER ASSOCIATION UNITED * CLERMONT FC * LAKE COUNTY SOCCER * REV ACADEMY-MN * LORRAINE-ROSEMERE ADRENALINE-CND * PEMBROKE HALL-JAM * LAKELAND FC * COLUMBIA YSA * ST. CLOUD SOCCER * WHYSA KICKS * NLYS * GREENACRES SHARKS * BARTOW SC * ROSARIO CENTRAL USA * ST. PETE RAIDERS * FC KISSIMMEE UNITED * CAPE CORAL ARSENAL FC *
* College Coaches
* Final Touches on the Soccer Ball before Florida State Cup Games.
* Youth Games Boys and Girls U15 - U19
* Nice Soccer Complex
* Soccer Scouts
*Games will be played at the beautiful Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida.
TEAM MANAGERS REGISTER YOUR TEAM(S) HERE: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?eventid=81503
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO BAZOOKA SOCCER AND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 10286 PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32524
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD: REQUEST FOR PAYPAL INVOICE FROM THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
U15-U19 REGISTRATION FEE FOR BAZOOKA SOCCER COLLEGE SHOWCASE : $950.00
Please read, understand and agree to the following before applying to Bazooka Soccer College Showcase:
TOURNAMENT HOTELS: THIS IS A STAY TO PLAY SOCCER TOURNAMENT FOR NONE LOCAL TEAMS.
1. All none local team are required to stay at the Tournament hotels. Team Manager will receive the list of Tournament hotels for hotel reservations once accepted in the Tournament.
2. All teams and players must complete Medical Release form.
3. Registration Fee: U15-U19: $950.00
4. Registration fee is due from the date of your application.
Pay with Check:
Pay with Credit Card:
Application is complete when your registration fee is received. Once a team is accepted and withraw from the tournament, registration fee will be forfeited.
Include a copy of your registration with your payment; Team gender, ages group, club and name.
5. *** Book your departure flights from 6:00pm out of Orlando International Airport due to final games.
6. Clubs/Teams are responsible for the Behavior of their Coaches, Parents and Players on and of the field and keep in mind that College coaches, Referees and Scouts may be staying in thesame hotels.
7. Once your application is complete; Application & Registration fee received, you will be contacted immediately regarding acceptance. (You do not have to wait for application deadline). If your team is not accepted, 100% of your registration fee will be returned to you immediately.
8. MandatoryTeam check-in ONLINE ONLY
9. Pets, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco products of any type is prohibited in this tournament.
10. A minimum of 3 games are guaranteed plus finals.
11. Awards: 1st and 2nd Place
12. Incase of odd numbers brackets will be combined
13. Please do not call or email us to find out the teams that have been accepted before you register your team (that was at the early stage of this College Showcase). Complete the application process and we will let you know if your team is accepted or not.
14. You have read the Rules of this competition and agree to them.
The 16th Annual Bazooka Soccer College Showcase February 27-28, 2021 for Boys and Girls U15-U19 will be at the Northwest Complex Apopka, Florida. Orlando area is a centralized location for College Coaches, Teams and players from Northern States. So plan your team/family spring break or vacation around Bazooka Soccer College Showcase. Tourist attractions and theme parks are about 30-45 minutes from soccer fields. Games will be played February 27-28, 2021 at the Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida 32712
Tournament fields are close to Restaurants, Lodging and about 30-40 minutes to tourist attractions in Orlando/Kissimmee area such as Sea World, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and all Disney Parks (Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios).
COLLEGE SHOWCASE HOTELS: About 20 minutes to Soccer Fields.
AIRPORT: Orlando International Airport.
Format: 3 team bracket, 4 team bracket, 5 team bracket, 6 team bracket, 7 team bracket, 8 team bracket, 12 team bracket.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
Accepted teams will be posted: February 21, 2021
Schedule will be posted: February 22, 2021 MONDAY NIGHT
Team Managers, complete the application process: register your team and mail your team's registration fee to Bazooka Soccer and once this process is completed, we will let you know if your team is accepted ASAP. You do not have to wait for application deadline to know if your team is acepted. Once your team is accepted, you will receive Hotel and Team check-in information and all accepted teams must stay in the approved Hotels. Any team that fail to stay in the tournament Hotel will forfeit their registration fee and will not participate in the tournament.
Teams will be assigned to Divisions and the teams in each Division with the highest points according to the tournament point system will be the Champion. Awards: 1st and 2nd Placed Teams.
ENTRY FEE: DEADLINE:
U15 U16 U17 U18 U19: $950.00 Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
* Application and checks must be send in together. Send in your registration early for consideration. Register now Space is limited:
State Cup, ODP, Regional, Premier, Select, teams will be accepted in the tournament. Selection will be based on evaluation of your record and results of top tournaments attended, however, some teams will be invited to participate in the Showcase. A minimum of three (3) games are guaranteed plus finals.
Tournament Committee reserves the right to contact your State and National Association for your previous and present records and may combine divisions incase of odd numbers in a division. Any team that register after February 21, 2021 Application deadline must pay an additional $25.00 please contact us before you register to make sure that space is still available for your team.
Accepted teams will be emailed via team's primary contact and if your team is not accepted, you will be notified as soon as possible and your fee will be returned immediately. REGISTER EARLY! Once a respective age bracket is filled teams will be turned away regardless of application deadline. If you are entering more than ONE TEAM, Coaches must come with Assistance Coaches. No refunds due to bad weather, after your team is accepted or withdrawal of application after application deadline. Full payment is required with your application and if your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded in full.
The following are not allowed at Northwest Complex at any time: Tobacco Products of any type, Alchoholic Beverages, Pets, Dog(s) except for service Dog with Permit.
TEAM CHECK-IN: ONLINE ONLY
Please have your documents in alphabetical order for easy and quick team check-in.
* Valid player and coaches passes must be laminated.
* Five copies of official team roster.
* National (State) Association Approved Guest player form: 5 copies per player if you have a Guest player. 7 Guest players allowed. * FYSA Covid Release Form for each Player
* Medical release form for each player (None FYSA members may use their own).
* Permission to travel form (out-of-state teams) US Club Soccer N/A
* International Teams contact Tournament Director for information regarding Medical release form. Remember to purchase * Travel Insurance for your team from your travel agent when you buy flight ticket for your team.
* Passport required for all Foreign players at Check-in Friday night.
* Player picture Identification cards (Player Passes) for all Foreign players.
*Approval Letter from your National Association to participate in this tournament.
* National Association approved Guest player Form if applicable.
Northwest Complex 3710 Jason Dwelley Pkwy Apopka, Florida, 32712
FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS: email@example.com